I have several applications on a server that is exhibiting a long string of oddball behavior that is often unreproducible on other machines. I have exhausted all that I know to search for on the current issue and thought I would post it here in case anyone happened to have some thoughts about it.
My thoughts are that it can’t have anything to do with ColdFusion. I base this on the fact that the HTML is clearly being written. It seems to me that it has to be something going on with IIS and how it is delivering the content to the browser.
If anyone has any experience with similar problems, I would love to hear some opinions.
After taking this server offline and bringing it back to the office from the colocation facility, we found that the problem lied with IIS. We backed up the sites, removed IIS and reinstalled it and it magically worked again. I will refrain from using the opportunity to express how this has never happened to me using Apache… oh ummm… well, I guess I just did.